SHKROBOT SVITLANA IVANIVNA
Professor , 2003.
DSc, Medicine (Neurology), Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ukraine, 2002.
DSc thesis: Lumbar osteochondrosis with neurological manifestations: pathogenesis and differential therapy in the stages of medical rehabilitation.
PhD, Medicine (Neurology), Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ukraine, 1980.
PhD thesis: «Changes in systemic hemodynamics and acid-base balance of blood in patients with chronic cerebral circulation failure».
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 1978.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- autoimmune diseases;
- inflammatory diseases;
- cerebrovascular diseases;
- multiple sclerosis.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association of Neurology;
- European Association of Neurology;
- Editorial Board Member in the Scientific Journals “International Neurological Journal” (Ukraine), “Ukrainian Neurological Journal" (Ukraine);
- Member of the specialized Scientific Council at Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (2006-2013, 2018 and present).